Friday, October 12, 2012

Classes

Last week I started another Spanish class. It's B.1.4, a continuation on the one I took last fall. If I take B.1.5 in November, I'll move on to Advanced. I look at jobs in South America, or the possibility of representing clients in Spanish for more complex matters, and it seems like just a remote possibility. I have this idea in my head that the moment I am truly free, I'm going to hop on a plane to Chile. As soon as I'm not in a class, not working on a doc review project, and not watching Bebe. It's not that Vin can't watch her, it's just that I don't want to miss any time with her, since I never know when Kelly will take her back for good. Eventually she may tire of deploying to Afghanistan. I think that immersion is pretty much the only way to reach my goal. Until I can get there, though, I might as well master irregular verbs in the subjunctive. I'm also taking a course through MITx in Python. I need to buckle down and get to it. I made it through the first week, but the second I started being at risk of getting even one question wrong, I started to rewatch the last video and stop my progress. As usual, the perfect is the enemy of the good. Assuming I had internet in Santiago, I could keep taking computer classes there. Just fill my head with languages.

No comments:

Post a Comment